My photo
Hi, I'm Chris Etheridge, politics 3rd year, YUSU Campaigns officer, former treasurer of 2 societies, former chair of a society, organiser of the charity walks for Haiti and Gaza which raised over £5,000, and candidate for Democracy and Services officer. Like you, I'm tired of being bombarded with unrealistic promises by those seeking office. So that's now my promise to you: No More Broken or Empty Promises.

Monday 8 March 2010

Interviews

Over the weekend there have been a ream of interviews with various media outlets covering the election. Last night I was on URY, the radio station, which you can hear again here.

Also over the weekend I answered some questions that the nice people at the Yorker had for me, and you can read that here (along with the other candidates' answers).

Finally, Vision is out tomorrow, and I have an interview there along with a full election coverage supplement. Be sure to pick up your copy around campus.

And of course, while you're reading this, click here and vote for me. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment