My photo
Hi, I'm Chris Etheridge, politics 3rd year, YUSU Campaigns officer, former treasurer of 2 societies, former chair of a society, organiser of the charity walks for Haiti and Gaza which raised over £5,000, and candidate for Democracy and Services officer. Like you, I'm tired of being bombarded with unrealistic promises by those seeking office. So that's now my promise to you: No More Broken or Empty Promises.

Friday 12 March 2010

Counting down...

As we approach the last 12 hours of voting I want to thank all of you for your support and hard work over the last 2, 3, or 4 weeks. I couldn't have done it without you.

I hope by now you have all voted, but if you haven't then there is still time (just) if you click here, and vote for me for Democracy and Services officer.

Whatever happens in the results tomorrow night, I know that I have tried to be honest and open throughout this campaign, and have tried to promote the message that I truly believe: that we have been let down by broken promises and deserve better from our Union.

If that message strikes a chord with you and you haven't yet voted, then cast your ballot for me now.

To everyone else, many thanks. It's been a pleasure.

I'll see you at the Results Night Party, tomorrow night from nine in the Courtyard.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment