My photo
Hi, I'm Chris Etheridge, politics 3rd year, YUSU Campaigns officer, former treasurer of 2 societies, former chair of a society, organiser of the charity walks for Haiti and Gaza which raised over £5,000, and candidate for Democracy and Services officer. Like you, I'm tired of being bombarded with unrealistic promises by those seeking office. So that's now my promise to you: No More Broken or Empty Promises.

Saturday 6 March 2010

Friday

We have all been really fortunate with the weather this week, it has been a gorgeous week for being out and about, talking to people and campaigning. I particularly enjoyed meeting all of you in the Fusion queue and hearing what you though about some of my policies.

Well, it#s been a busy first week, voting opens on Monday, so don't forget to vote. If you join the facebook group (and obviously invite ll your friends from York) then we'll send out details of how to vote on Monday. Again, any questions, please drop me a line on the email address.

Thanks for the week so far, it's been great!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment